If you’re a digital camera or gadget enthusiast you are probably aware that it can be difficult to know if your SD card is actually authentic.
Counterfeit memory cards have now spread throughout the marketplace. Packaging on the cards can make it difficult to distinguish a fake SD card from the real thing.
SD Insight is a free, fast and easy to use application that you use on your cell phone. Within seconds the application reads the technical details from your SD card and displays the information in an easy to understand format.
How SD Insight works. It’s really easy.
1. Download and install (links below)
2. Insert your SD card into your Android cell phone. (Note: You may need to turn off your cell phone to do this).
3. Launch the SD Insight application. In seconds your SD card information is displayed in an easy to understand format on the cell phone’s screen.
4. You can see information such as manufacturer name, date of manufacture, and the product name and serial number. Click the Menu button to see more detailed information about your memory card.
5. If you have more than one memory card in your device, you will also be able to see details for each of the memory cards.
DOWNLOAD LINK 1: http://adf.ly/1nrytf
DOWNLOAD LINK 2: http://adf.ly/1nryw3